We would like to engage with an excursions partner to provide a range of excursion opportunities throughout Northern Ireland during the Games. This programme is designed to enhance the visitor experience of athletes and their friends and families.
Using experience from previous Games the organizers have identified an opportunity to provide a range of centrally organized excursions show casing the outstanding natural beauty of the province and its many visitor attractions.
What WPFG will provide:
• We will have the individual email addresses of all competitors participating in the Games and will be highlighting the excursion service prior to and during the Games.
• We will give the nominated partner access to the accreditation centre, the main sports hubs and athletes’ village to publicize the excursion service.
• Publicity in the official “2013 WPFG Event Guide” and other relevant publications.
• Presence on the 2013 WPFG website.
What WPFG requires:
• Evidence of the capacity to provide a range of quality excursions throughout Northern Ireland for athletes and their friends and family during the Games.
• Evidence of experience over at least 5 years of providing a range of quality excursions as outlined above, with examples of current tours on offer.
• Details of a central departure point.
• Details of proposed booking platforms pre and during Games time.
• Details of marketing proposals pre and during Games time.
• Example of the proposed cost structure for excursions as outlined above.
• A proposed percentage return to the WPFG for all Games business, including details of how this business would be tracked and recorded.
Please note that the closing date is 30 October 2012.